Friday, August 28, 2009

Catching Up

Because I am behind on posting - here is another one, and there is still one more to go, that I need to do! Maybe I need to give up the Facebook games and work and focus on something productive...

Kole started Soccer practice last week - I think he will be great at it. Granted, he's still 5, so playing with grass can be more entertaining, but he seems to love it! He has one more week of practice and then 2 months of games - some of those fall games will be cold! I can't believe summer is almost over and I'm worried about the cold it 2 months! Here is a picture of my new soccer star - check out the smile as he kicks the ball!

Speaking of the end of summer, I can't believe my oldest starts kindergarten on Monday! Where does time go? He will be going to a private kindergarten at his daycare which had curbed my "first day of school anxiety" until 1st grade - I hope! Knowing me, I will still be an emotional wreck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment