Friday, June 25, 2010

Birthday Boy!

My baby boy turned four on Saturday the 19th - I can't believe it!  It doesn't seem that long ago that me and Denin would have him in our arms bouncing on an exercise ball to keep the kid from crying!  Kamden amazes me everyday...  He is sweet and shy (until he gets to know you - then he will talk your ear off), but he is all boy - he loves to play outside, he seems to be naturally athletic, can be fearless, but will be a chicken until he tries it, and has an infectious personality.   He loves cars, superheros, and sports.

Happy 4th Birthday Peanut!!!
 
Tuesday he went to the doctor for his 4 year old checkup - he's healthy and huge!  Of course, I knew he was big, but the numbers confirm it:
                          Height - 42 & 7/8 inches (94%)
                         Weight - 41.8 pounds (85%)
                          Head - not given, but it is larger than Kole's!
He's the size of a 5 year old!  Denin and I aren't giants - so how is it that our boys are so big?! 
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Caden already weighs 46+ pounds! You are at least tall...where did my child come from?

    So glad Kamden had a good birthday! What a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete